We thank you for having engaged our services or for having considered engaging our services. For the sake of good order, please take note of the below Terms & Conditions of our services:
(1) Our services are rendered on the basis of normal diligence only and any report or advice is intended for the sole use of the person or organization to whom it is addressed and no liability of any nature whatsoever shall be assumed to any other party in respect of its contents.
(2) As to the client or the addressee, neither the Company nor the surveyor or directors, members, servants or employee or signatory shall be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever suffered by virtue of any act,omission or default(whether arising by negligence or otherwise) by the signatory, the company or any of its servants or employee.
(3) We shall not be liable for any loss, injury, or damage of any nature what so ever whether direct or consequential (including breach of confidentiality) arising out of or in connection with any service provided by us.
(4) We will use our experience, care and skills/expertise in fulfilling your instructions to the best of our ability.
(5) Any dispute shall be referred to Arbitration and Appeal before the competent New Zealand Courts under the laws of New Zealand.
(6) The overall limit of liability in case same would be retained cannot exceed the level of fees received by the company. The client and we agree that this maximum amount is fair in view of the risks we assume in the performance of our services compared to the fees we will receive.
(7) If you do not read or understand English it is your responsibility to advise us or to refrain from instructing us. You can reach us at +64 21 0849 4678 or +64 9282 7501 or at email@example.com for any advice you may need on the above.
If the same are not agreed, please cancel any instructions you may have given us or refrain from instructing us. Cancellation of any service should be made in writing in advance prior commencement of any work performed by us.